The following information is logged by Wellness during usage:
- Which command was run (this is logged for debugging purposes)
- Where the command was run (only server, not channel or person - this is for anti-spam purposes)
The following information is logged by Flash during usage:
- What was searched (this is logged for debugging purposes)
- What type of search was run (this is logged for debugging purposes)
- Where this search was run (only server, not channel or person - this is for anti-spam purposes)
If you're a server owner and provide appropriate proof as determined by me, you can request to view any data that I have on your server specifically or request that the aforementioned data be deleted. If you're a regular user, then don't worry - none of my services can identify you directly, nor do they attempt to track you.
Please note that if you continue to use any service of mine after requesting your data to be removed, data will be collected again.
Please note that I am not responsible for other companies and services that aren't mine (for example - services Flash hooks into to deliver information). For data collection regarding them, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
How do I submit data requests?
For questions, data requests, comments, or feedback (really anything), feel free to email me.